Educational and methodical association on the “Service” profile at the Almaty State College of Service and Technology under the ULO plan from December 19-21 with the support of the Almaty Department of Education held a republican contest of fashion designers, hairdressers-stylists “Magic of Style”
The competition was held in two specialties:
- Sewing production and modeling of clothes;
- Hairdressing and decorative cosmetics
The main objectives of the competition are:
- The search for young talented fashion designers, stylists who will create fashionable, creative collections of clothes, as well as fashionable, beautiful hairstyles;
- Development of creative potential and aesthetic level of students;
- Development of fantasy and non-traditional approaches in the field of clothing design, hairstyle design;
- Exchange of experience, support for creatively working teachers in the profiles of "design, design and modeling of clothing" and "hairdressing".
- Increasing the competitiveness of Kazakhstani specialists based on the implementation of WorldSkills international standards
In total, 15 colleges participated in the competition.
- Almaty State College of Service and Technology
- Kaskelen Vocational and Technical College named after Sanjar Zhandosov
- ATU Technological economics colleges
- KSU "Balkhash Service College"
- Eurasian College of Technology
- Karaganda College of Technology and Service
- South Kazakhstan Economics and Technology College "Miras"
- Almaty State College of New Technologies
- College ADT "Symbat"
- Almaty College of Fashion and Design
- LLP "Educational Organization College" Perspective "
- "Almaty College of Technology and Floristics"
- College of innovative technology in service and nutrition
- Taraz State College of Service
- Almaty College of Passenger Transport and Technology
Participants on the competence of "Hairdressing" - 75 people
Participants on the competence of "Clothing Design" - 36 people.